Scroll down and find your college/university to see any current furniture restrictions.
Listed in alphabetical order:
Desk Hutches are not recommended for West, Hook, Barney or Brannock Halls if placing desk under the loft bed. Desk Hutches are already part of the desks in Salon Hall.
James Madison University
- Our loft beds are allowed in Bolling, Draper and Washington Halls only.
- Hutches are not recommended for the following halls: Tyler, Norwood, & Ingles.
- Microwaves are not allowed in the following halls: Jefferson, Madison, Moffett, Muse, or Washington Halls
University of Mary Washington
- Lofts are not permitted in Russell & Custis Hall or the Apartments at UMW.
- Microwaves are NOT Allowed in the residence halls.
UNC at Chapel Hill
- Hutches already provided in the following halls: Avery, Aycock, Craige, Ehringhaus, Graham, Grimes Hinton-James, Joyner, Mangum, Manly, Old East & West, Parker, Spencer, & Teague.
- Closet Organizers not recommended for the following halls: Carmichael, Connor, Grimes, Joyner, Manly, Old East & West, Winston.
- Dresser Buddies will not fit on Spencer Hall dressers.
Some desks in West Eggleston Hall already have hutches built in.
West Virginia University
Desk Hutches not recommended for: Oakland, Seneca, Lincoln, and Honors Hall.