Scroll down and find your college/university to see any current furniture restrictions.
Listed in alphabetical order:
Desk Hutches are not recommended for Hook, Barney or Brannock Halls.
James Madison University
- Our loft beds are allowed in Bolling, Draper and Washington Halls only.
- Hutches are not recommended for the following halls: Tyler, Norwood, & Ingles.
- Microwaves are not allowed in the following halls: Jefferson, Madison, Moffett, Muse, or Washington Halls
University of Mary Washington
- Lofts are not permitted in Russell & Custis Hall or the Apartments at UMW.
- Microwaves are NOT Allowed in the residence halls.
UNC at Chapel Hill
- Hutches already provided in the following halls: Avery, Aycock, Craige, Ehringhaus, Graham, Grimes Hinton-James, Joyner, Mangum, Manly, Old East & West, Parker, Spencer, & Teague.
- Closet Organizers not recommended for the following halls: Carmichael, Connor, Grimes, Joyner, Manly, Old East & West, Winston.
- Dresser Buddies will not fit on Spencer Hall dressers.
West Virginia University
Desk Hutches not recommended for: University Park, Seneca, Lincoln, and Honors Hall.